Larnaca, Cyprus 16.03.2021 We are very happy for having the opportunity to undertake an ESA project, called Active Magnetic...
The European Space Agency (ESA) has contracted EMTech Cyprus and Geomatics Cyprus to conduct a Cyprus spacE sectoR dEvelopment Study (CERES)EMTech Global, , Space Software, CERES, Cyprus, ESA, PECS, space, survey, 0
Larnaca, Cyprus 19.02.2020 EMTech Cyprus and Geomatics Cyprus have teamed together to facilitate the ESA Plan for European Cooperating...
Suitcase Multi-Magnetometer Facility: New project awarded by ESA/ESTEC under the 1st Call for Plan for European Cooperating States (PECS) in CYPRUSEMTech Global, , Electromagnetics, Cyprus, ESA, ESTEC, magnetic cleanliness, magnetometers, news, project, R&D, space, spacecraft, 0
In the 3 of August 2018 EMTech SPACE PC (CY) Ltd. signed a new contract with the European Space...
- A new ESA project for EMTech Space P.C. (Cyprus) Ltd. comes to complete its Magnetic Cleanliness series products
- EMTECH GmbH Vacancy – Full Stack Developer
- EMTech GmbH participates in a new innovation project for “Energy flexible DYnamic building CErtifications”
- EMTECH tested its smart-grid solutions in the Austrian Institute of Technology labs through the EU funded ERIGrid project
- The European Space Agency (ESA) has contracted EMTech Cyprus and Geomatics Cyprus to conduct a Cyprus spacE sectoR dEvelopment Study (CERES)