In the 3 of August 2018 EMTech SPACE PC (CY) Ltd. signed a new contract with the European Space...
EMTech Global, , Smart Grids, African Utility Week, Business Acceleration Services, DERMS, EIC, European Innovation Council, Iberdrola, news, OTF, Overseas Trade Fairs programme, SME Instrument, 0
24.05.2018 – Athens, Greece EMTech smart-grids business unit, provides a substation automation product line – namely the iReact, targeting...
ESTEC awards “ACOSIM – Application of co-simulation to support test and operations” project to EMTECH Space P.C. consortiumEMTech Global, , Space Software, co-simulation, ESA, ESTEC, news, project, simbridge, space, 0
29.01.2018 – Athens, Greece We are glad to announce that the ACOSIM project related to the application of co-simulation...
- EMTECH tested its smart-grid solutions in the Austrian Institute of Technology labs through the EU funded ERIGrid project
- The European Space Agency (ESA) has contracted EMTech Cyprus and Geomatics Cyprus to conduct a Cyprus spacE sectoR dEvelopment Study (CERES)
- The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) has funded EMTECH’s investment-readiness activities.
- Suitcase Multi-Magnetometer Facility: New project awarded by ESA/ESTEC under the 1st Call for Plan for European Cooperating States (PECS) in CYPRUS
- A Greek SME amongst Europe’s innovation leaders