24.05.2018 – Athens, Greece EMTech smart-grids business unit, provides a substation automation product line – namely the iReact, targeting...
- The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) has funded EMTECH’s investment-readiness activities.
- Suitcase Multi-Magnetometer Facility: New project awarded by ESA/ESTEC under the 1st Call for Plan for European Cooperating States (PECS) in CYPRUS
- A Greek SME amongst Europe’s innovation leaders
- ESTEC awards “ACOSIM – Application of co-simulation to support test and operations” project to EMTECH Space P.C. consortium
- EMTech is awarded an SME Instrument Phase 1 Proposal for ‘iReact-NG’