Athens, Greece 30.03.2020 The ERIGrid project (supported by the H2020 Programme under Grant Agreement No. 654113) has been...
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) has funded EMTECH’s investment-readiness activities.EMTech Global, , Smart Grids, Advice for Small Businesses, business plan, EBRD, energy, iDERgridy, investment, smart-grids, 0
Athens, 26.09.2019 EMTECH SPACE P.C. for the last two years has been developing technology for Distributed Energy Resources...
EMTech Global, , Smart Grids, African Utility Week, Business Acceleration Services, DERMS, EIC, European Innovation Council, Iberdrola, news, OTF, Overseas Trade Fairs programme, SME Instrument, 0
24.05.2018 – Athens, Greece EMTech smart-grids business unit, provides a substation automation product line – namely the iReact, targeting...
- Job Opening: Embedded Systems Engineer – Cyprus
- EMTech participates in HORIZON 2020: PRELUDE – a Smart solution for sustainable buildings.
- A new ESA project for EMTech Space P.C. (Cyprus) Ltd. comes to complete its Magnetic Cleanliness series products
- EMTECH GmbH Vacancy – Full Stack Developer
- EMTech GmbH participates in a new innovation project for “Energy flexible DYnamic building CErtifications”