Darmstadt, Germany 27.01.2021 E-DYCE project (funded from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 program, under the Grand Agreement No....
EMTECH tested its smart-grid solutions in the Austrian Institute of Technology labs through the EU funded ERIGrid projectEMTech Global, , Smart Grids, AIT, energy, ERIGRID, IEC61850, iReact, iReact-NG, smart-grids, 0
Athens, Greece 30.03.2020 The ERIGrid project (supported by the H2020 Programme under Grant Agreement No. 654113) has been...
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) has funded EMTECH’s investment-readiness activities.EMTech Global, , Smart Grids, Advice for Small Businesses, business plan, EBRD, energy, iDERgridy, investment, smart-grids, 0
Athens, 26.09.2019 EMTECH SPACE P.C. for the last two years has been developing technology for Distributed Energy Resources...
- Job Opening: Embedded Systems Engineer – Cyprus
- EMTech participates in HORIZON 2020: PRELUDE – a Smart solution for sustainable buildings.
- A new ESA project for EMTech Space P.C. (Cyprus) Ltd. comes to complete its Magnetic Cleanliness series products
- EMTECH GmbH Vacancy – Full Stack Developer
- EMTech GmbH participates in a new innovation project for “Energy flexible DYnamic building CErtifications”