Athens, 26.09.2019 EMTECH SPACE P.C. for the last two years has been developing technology for Distributed Energy Resources...
- EMTECH tested its smart-grid solutions in the Austrian Institute of Technology labs through the EU funded ERIGrid project
- The European Space Agency (ESA) has contracted EMTech Cyprus and Geomatics Cyprus to conduct a Cyprus spacE sectoR dEvelopment Study (CERES)
- The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) has funded EMTECH’s investment-readiness activities.
- Suitcase Multi-Magnetometer Facility: New project awarded by ESA/ESTEC under the 1st Call for Plan for European Cooperating States (PECS) in CYPRUS
- A Greek SME amongst Europe’s innovation leaders