EMTECH is a group of SME companies (in Germany, Greece and Cyprus) interested in research and development for innovative products and high-tech services. Starting from cutting-edge projects, our aim is to prototype competitive products and develop innovative services in order to offer added-value to our clients and bring innovative solutions to the market.
Our products and services:
- Automation units, smart sensors and software offering the required components of Management Systems in the domains of Power Substations, Advanced Distribution and Distributed Energy Resources
- Decision Support Systems for Building Energy Management
- Space Software Engineering including Spacecraft Simulators and Ground Segment Software
- EMC and Magnetic cleanliness measurements & modelling services for space applications
EMTECH is built upon a culture of respect, honesty, teamwork, and a philosophy that ensures the provision of value and quality in every task we perform.
EMTech GmbH is currently incubated in Technologie- und Innovationszentrum (TIZ) in Darmstadt.
If you want to know more about us, we invite you to visit our website: www.emtech.global
|Job Title||Full Stack Developer|
- Designing, implementing, and testing software solutions
- Collaborating with our frontend and backend developers in the architecting phases
- Apply testing procedures to produce reliable production software
- Developing solutions with high quality standards
- Documenting structure, process and design of all implemented solutions
- Working with the latest developments and technologies
- Working in Agile/Iterative development environment including Jira Software, Continuous Integration & Deployment
- Other languages and frameworks the company uses are C++, NodeJS, Java for Android Development. These will be considered a plus but are not mandatory
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Principles is desirable
- Knowledge of any of the below is a plus:
- Version Control (Git), Web APIs (ex. REST), Databases (MySQL, MongoDB, etc.), Cloud Services (AWS, Azure), CSS Frameworks (ex. Bootstrap)
- We speak English, German and Greek, you should know at least English
- Good team player, positive thinker, solution oriented and innovative mind
- A passion for the quality and precision of your work and eagerness to improve and automate more of our workflows
- An interest in solving challenging problems in a collaborative environment
What we offer
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be part of our Software Engineering team. Your focus will be on building new products in line with our business strategy and your working environment will be:
- Dedicated team with a family orientated atmosphere
- Attractive salary with bonus structure in place
- Comprehensive training and promotion of your talents
- A collaborative and cross-functional team environment
- Flexible working hours
If you are a junior candidate (0-4 years of experience) and the above description piques your interest, just send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to meet you.