Job Title: C++ Software Developer
Job Opening: 17/02/2022
Location: Athens, Greece
“Curiosity is the essence of our existence”
Gene Cernan (11th man to walk on the moon-Apollo 17)
Could you imagine being part of crew in the development of Spacecraft Simulators and working on Space Software technologies? If Engineering and C++ in innovative technology applications are of your interest, then EMTECH is just what you are looking for!
Be part of our mission to innovate as we are currently looking for a motivated engineer to support our team in the development of Spacecraft Simulators. By joining our team you will have the opportunity to work cutting edge technologies and concepts in the space.
EMTECH is a group of SME companies (in Greece, Germany and Cyprus) interested in research and development for innovative high-tech products and services.
EMTECH is built upon a culture of respect, honesty, teamwork, and a philosophy that ensures the provision of value and quality in every task we perform.
What’s in it for you?
- Dedicated team with a family-oriented atmosphere
- Continuous training and career development opportunities whilst learning from a wide range of top professionals
- The chance to handle different projects for big clients
- To become part of space related activities
- Professional experience on C++ (3+ years)
- Very good understanding of OOP principles and design patterns
- Very good understanding of C++ STL
- Knowledge of Git versioning tool
- Comfortable working on Linux O/S
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Autotools, CMake and/or maven is considered a big plus
- Knowledge of UML is a plus
- Basic knowledge and understanding of engineering
- Knowledge of CI/CD toolchains (ex. Jenkins, Sonar) are considered a plus
Apply your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Job: Opening: C++ Software Developer”