Job Title: Front End Developer
Job Opening: 17/02/2022 (closed)
Location: Athens, Greece
“We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if mankind is to survive”
Increasing renewable energy sources and reduce CO2 emissions is EMTECH’s vision. Smart-grids, Power Substation Automation systems, Distributed Energy Resource Management Systems, Energy Systems’ Digital Twins, EDGE & Cloud Intelligence are some of the key technologies we use to go green!
For EMTECH it is not only a new manner of human thinking, as Albert Einstein says; today it is also a manner of efficiently interfacing humans and machines, a complementary synergy to optimize. Join our mission as an experienced front-end developer to support our team in the design and development of user interfaces for a variety of scientific and engineering applications. If you are a motivated individual with a solid grasp of UI design principles, we are looking for you!
EMTECH is a group of SME companies (in Greece, Germany and Cyprus) interested in research and development for innovative high-tech products and services.
EMTECH is built upon a culture of respect, honesty, teamwork, and a philosophy that ensures the provision of value and quality in every task we perform.
What’s in it for you?
- Dedicated team with a family orientated atmosphere
- Continuous training and career development opportunities whilst learning from a wide range of top professionals
- The chance to handle different projects for big clients
- To become part of space related activities
- Good knowledge of front-end libraries (React and Bootstrap)
- Knowledge of Git versioning tool
- Good eye for design
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of data visualization and techniques is considered a plus
- Some knowledge of NodeJS is considered a plus.
- UI design and development using other programming languages
Apply your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Job Opening: Front End Developer”